Denco’s 3551 Clipper Duo saves you time, money and effort by giving you two top-selling styles in one convenient set. Now you can stop struggling to clip your toenails with small nail clippers or worrying about trimming too much of your fingernails with large toenail clippers, because this set gives you the right tools for the job. The traditional, curved jaw toenail clipper makes quick work of trimming toenails while the deluxe nail clipper is perfectly sized for fingernails. Both clippers include attached, swing-out metal files to clean under your nails and shape and smooth rough edges.
The duo is ideal for home use and travel and contains:
(1) Deluxe Fingernail Clipper with File
(1) Deluxe Toenail Clipper with File
If you want to take the guesswork out of choosing the right fingernail and toenail clipper, and you like to save money versus buying these items separately, this Duo is for you!
1. Wash your hands/feet in warm, soapy water or use after a shower or bath. Clean, softened nails are the goal.
2. Starting at one edge of your fingernail and finishing at the other end, use the nail clipper to carefully cut to the length and shape you'd like. For toenails, use the toenail clipper to trim toenails straight across as recommended by podiatrists.
3. Smooth any rough edges with the attached, metal, swing-out file.
It's best to keep your clippers in a dry environment. If they get wet, dry them with a clean towel. You can also keep the cutting edges clean by turning the clipper on its side and tapping it gently to remove any nail clippings.