Denco’s 3650 Ingrown Toenail Tool helps to relieve the pain and pressure of ingrown toenails. This double-sided tool features a curved, excavator tip to lift the corners of ingrown toenails and clean debris and an angled, metal file to smooth sharp or rough edges. Stainless steel and made in Germany, this premium quality tool is ready to tackle your toughest ingrowns!
If you struggle with the pain of ingrown toenails and are looking for a professional tool to give you some relief, you'll love the Ingrown Toenail Tool.
1. Using a nail brush, scrub your toenails in warm, soapy water (or in the shower or bath). Clean toenails are the goal.
2. Allow your toenails to dry while sterilizing your ingrown toenail tool.
3. Using the curved end of the tool, gently lift the edge of the ingrown toenail and scrape out any dirt or debris.
4. Using the file end, gently place the tool under the ingrown area and pull toward the free edge of your nail, filing the sharp, ingrown edge as you do. Repeat until the edge is no longer pressing into the flesh on your toe.
5. Using the curved end of the tool, remove any nail filings left under your nail.
WARNING: Do not use this tool, and please call your doctor, if the skin on your toe is inflamed, swollen or bleeding.
Your ingrown toenail tool can be washed with antibacterial soap and water or wiped clean with rubbing alcohol. Dry it with a clean towel before storing. Store the tool flat in a drawer and do not store heavy items on it. Always disinfect your ingrown toenail tool before and after each use.