- Wider jaw opening accommodates thick toenails.
- Super-sharp blades for a clean cut.
- Stainless steel construction prevents rust.
- Maximum cutting power with minimum applied force.
- Ergonomic shape and non-slip grip for safety and comfort.
- Lifetime Guarantee.
If diminshed hand strength due to arthritis or carpal tunnel syndrome makes it difficult for you to use standard clippers, you'll appreciate the Evolution toenail clipper. It provides excellent cutting power with just a small squeeze and the oversized handles with cushioned pads make the clipper more secure and comfortable to hold.
The clipper is always in an open, ready-to-use position. Simply place your toenail between the clipper blades and squeeze to cut. We recommend making small cuts, straight across the nail, from one edge to the other. Do not follow the curve of the toenail or cut into the corners as this can lead to problems, such as ingrown toenails.
Turn your clipper sideways and tap it to dislodge any nail clippings. It can also be wiped clean with a towel or swabbed with rubbing alcohol to sterilize. Dishwasher safe!