Denco’s 3404 Barrel Spring Toenail Nipper is made in Italy of high quality Stainless Steel to stay sharp and rust-free. If your toenails are too thick for a clipper, and scissors don’t give you the power you need, these nippers are a great alternative! The nippers also feature a locking mechanism to keep the jaws closed and secured for storage.
If you have thick toenails and want the extra power of a nipper, you'll like this heavy duty tool.
1. Wash your feet in warm, soapy water or use after a shower or bath. Clean, softened nails are the goal.
2. Squeeze the nipper handles and flip the latch to unlock the tool.
3. Beginning on the right side of the nail (if you are right handed; beginning on the left if you are left handed), trim your toenail to the desired length.
4. Your toenails should be cut so they are even with the tip of your toe.
5. Remember to cut your toenails straight across to avoid ingrowns.
It's best to keep your nippers clean and the action smooth. You can sterilize these nippers in any sterilizing solution or just wipe the tips with a dry cloth to remove debris. If the tension begins to feel less smooth after sterilizing, open the nippers wide and place a drop of oil in the joint. Work the oil in by gently closing and opening the handles. Then wipe any excess from the surface of the nippers with a cloth.